August 8, 2015

The last selection of talented instagrammers


Today is the last day where I show inspiration from Instagram. It has been an honor presenting talented instagrammers and show pictures of their beautiful decor. I have enjoyed finding the inspirational pictures, and I hope you have got as much out of them as I have. It has been exciting to get a glimpse of how instagrammers decorate with products from tinekhome, and I hope you will continue to share your decor with the hashtag #tinekhome - I will certainly continue to keep an eye on #tinekhome.

All the best from Stine

All stylists have given us permission to show their photos, and under each image's there is a link to their instagram. I recommend that you have a look at their IG and see more beautiful photos. Remember that you can follow our work at tinekhome right here: @tinekhomeoffice

Photo by @radana_blahova
Photo by @homebyelin
 
Photo by @venkovska_husa
Photo by @marta_myoneway
Photo by @hverdagsglede
Photo by @mitliversmukt
Photo by @heltmeg
Photo by @annettes_husoghage
Photo by @brunojakobsendesign

1 comment:

  1. nice photos and insipiration! we have to check all the instagram accounts :) tomáš a pavel

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you