March 6, 2015

My Favorites :: Mads Sidelmann

We've asked the team behind tinekhome to tell us about their favorites from our collection.
We will bring their favorites here on the blog with shop link on each item.

This week, we've asked our Webshop Assistant, Mads Sidelmann:

"I like to mix design classics with more raw items like the place mats 
and desk pads in black leather and the new simple frames in tin.

I use the deli ceramics every day. 
They are both dishwasher and microwave safe.

At the moment, I’m waiting for the metal cabinet to arrive.
I think it will create a raw and more industrial contrast to the classical furniture in my home.

If you are also interested in the cabinet, you can send me an email,
 and I will tell you more about time of delivery and freight costs to your address."






1 comment:

We would love to hear from you